Too busy knitting to blog. Feh.
then post something, silly! show me the yarn ! show me the knitting !!!(i'm holding my lighter up in the air for you ....)
welcome back to the dark side of the force. you can try to resist but resistance is futile. bwwaahaahahaha!
And we miss you!
come back! Back into the light ; )we miss you!
I hope you'll still post occasionally. I still haven't had enough about you yet.
so just post when you feel like it, sister. it's a blog, after all--you are beholden to no one but yourself in this space. :)
Dear Pinky,Hope you are having a really good time -- will have to find out about you through Agent Gray.best,Linda
Post a Comment
7 comments:
then post something, silly! show me the yarn ! show me the knitting !!!
(i'm holding my lighter up in the air for you ....)
welcome back to the dark side of the force. you can try to resist but resistance is futile. bwwaahaahahaha!
And we miss you!
come back! Back into the light ; )
we miss you!
I hope you'll still post occasionally. I still haven't had enough about you yet.
so just post when you feel like it, sister. it's a blog, after all--you are beholden to no one but yourself in this space. :)
Dear Pinky,
Hope you are having a really good time -- will have to find out about you through Agent Gray.
best,
Linda
Post a Comment