Tuesday, May 08, 2007

post-cruisey

Hello, kittens!

I am back from the cruise, at last. I know a lot of people ended their vacations as soon as they got off the boat last week, but my crew was wise enough to extend the vacay just a little longer... so I'm only just now returned.

The bags are unpacked and the laundry is done-- already! However, I have a lot of catching up to do on the daily-life side of things, namely doing all those things I reserve for Sundays. I was gone for two Sundays in a row, which means I missed a PostSecret and have a ton of blog reading to do. And a million cups of coffee to drink. (Yay! The Guatemala Finca El Injero from Stumptown is as fabulous as I thought it would be. Stumptown is definitely my second favorite coffee roaster of all time. More Stumptown story to come.)

I am having issues with uploading pictures to flickr (not flickr's fault, it's mine) so the trip report will come much later. A reminder to fellow cruisers: if you are uploading cruise photos to your flickr photostream, be sure to tag them "seasocks 2007". Rose already has, so you should too!

3 comments:

gray la gran said...

dearest girlfriend,
i'm glad you're back from your knittin' & drinkin' cruise. i'm so happy you did not get eaten by fishes. i'd love to hear about it all in person. let's make a date.
kisses,
your *girlfriend*

Anonymous said...

yes, yes they should (copy me that is).

so jealous that you spent more time on vacation--i am glad i had the weekend to recover, but i really, really want to be back, at the dinner table with you and your crew.

Anonymous said...

What a fun vacation! ~your sockapalooza friend