
Now, honestly, who would knit socks for a stranger and mail them to her? Meghann of Radiant Twist would!! And the socks would feel luxuriously soft against the skin, and they would fit perfectly, and look gorgeous! People, she DYED the yarn herself! That makes two years in a row that my secret sock knitter was also an indie dyer. I am LUCKY!!
Thank you, Meghann!
And if you are wondering who ended up with the red Monkeys, mosey on over to Miss Malice Knits and read all about the uber-cool yarn-lovin' recipient of this year's sockpal socks.
2 comments:
Oh, YIPEEE!!!!! I'm so glad you like them. I was totally jealous sending them off, I love red too:)
Hi there! Am dying to know how you did the heel for my socks (and have had requests from Erqsome as well). Please enlighten me! :)
Alice (missmaliceknits)
Post a Comment