I was hosting an out-of-town friend this weekend so I didn't get any knitting done although I did talk about it an awful lot. I already know that I feel weird being the only one in the room knitting if I'm also actively participating in conversation with everyone else. I don't know why, but it makes me appreciate my tuesday-night knitting group, where you can talk or knit or both or neither and any combination of those is perfectly ok with everyone.
I found this product online today, and I swear to god it is being manufactured just for ME! For one, it is totally my style to be sneaky and indirect when dealing with matters of the heart, and for two, there are SIXTY sheets on the notepad. Whoever is making these knows that I will probably use all sixty sheets. Who knows? I just might blanket the next Cradle show with "Someone Likes You" notes and see if I get any dates out of it. I guess maybe I felt that this was appropriate material for this blog because the online-retailer in question has a PINK website. :D
Now that my friend is back in her hometown (sniff! sniff!) I have all night tonight to get down to working on Interlocking Rings. Did I ever mention that I finished the pink Ruffles scarf? I did. I haven't worn it yet... I guess right now I only have one project that I am actively working on, which is atypical for me. I guess I really want to concentrate on getting the Rings top to the wearable stage before the summer ends... even though it hasn't even started yet. But, I remind my readers, I ought to have my Argyle Vest finished before the beginning of last winter, and it is still sitting in a stringy jumble next to the living room couch. Ouch!
Monday, April 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment