If you haven't heard Atom and His Package sing the beautiful song "Shopping Spree" then you just don't know what sort of gleeful mania is infecting the air around me as I sing with joy over my recent SHOPPING SPREE!
I saw that elann.com had a good price on Pakucho Organic Cotton, and I've been meaning to make the Cable-Eight top from Interweave Knits Spring '05, so I went ahead and bought eleven skeins in the Natural color before I could forget. Thirty-three bucks for a cute top is not bad, so I don't feel too guilty.
What *does* worry me is what I might end up spending at Chronicle Books, which is having a sale on their catalog right now... I already have a bunch of their titles on my "want" list, and browsing the site isn't helping my wallet any. The upside to all this spending is that I applied for a job today where, should I actually get the job, I will make enough money to pay for all my extravagance. In the meantime, I will eat ramen noodles while reading "The Stripper's Guide to Looking Great Naked," or some such title.
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment