yeah, the reason I haven't posted anything about the Crazy8 top is because I haven't done any work on it. Actually today I crocheted the shoulder seams, which means I made 24 single crochets altogether. 12 of them will have to be redone. I tried the top on, thought "Cute!" and took it off and went to work. That is about all the knitting I've done in the past million years.
I have done more work with, believe it or not, the Stash. I have gone through it and done the Worst Thing Possible: selected yarns for eliminiation. There are some yarns that just aren't ever going to be knitted by me, so I'm giving them away to a Secret Source. Goodbye, nasty yarn! More room for Nice Yarn. Nice Yarn I've already bought, mind you. I am still looking for a good place to put all the yarns you have seen here on Pink Is The New Knitting Blog. I'm also getting rid of some books and some clothes, which can only mean one thing: I am planning to move soon. Where? Beats me. The most promising place to move right now was described to me as "the little bedroom," which does not have known measurements but can apparently accomodate two whole pieces of furniture, assuming that said furniture is of a modest size. !!!
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
girlfriend, when i move, you can come and hangout at my pad! we can drink wine, and sit on my dilapidated sofa, watch movies on my 13" tv .... and we will be knitting with only the best yarn!
Post a Comment