I have recently received a package from my SP6, although her name ARGHHH!! was not revealed by the enclosed card. I went through each little item, saving the card for last, savouring the last few moments of precious ignorance, only to read the card (a sweet card, don't get me wrong) with no identifying information. (Unless it was written in code, which would not be something I would grasp.) Pictures and detailed list of contents coming up later.
I, however, am not shy about announcing who I palled this go-'round: Laura of Penelope Porkchop! I have been having a grand old time selecting items for this fun lady, and sending them allll the way to Alaska! I am impressed at how quickly my packages would arrive, especially since it seems when I send something two states away it takes forevahhhh. Go visit Laura: she's working on a Klaralund, is way into animals, and may even announce HER spoilee sometime soon.
Sunday, December 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SOOOON - YOU WILL KNOW SOON
Thank you for all the spoiling! This has been my first SP exchange, and you made it so much fun. I'm sure the people at the post office thought I was insane from the squeals I made every time I got your packages. And you knit socks!? Sock (or beer cozy) people amaze me. I'm adding your blog to my daily reading. Thanks again! :)
I'm glad you enjoyed SP - I'm sorry I didn't devote more time to you - my excuse - three children and being a hostess and having to listen to everyones complaints
come say hi anytime and you have not heard the last of me
Post a Comment