Monday, February 27, 2006
illin'
Sorry I haven't been much of an updater (when am I?) but I've been sick in bed for the past few days. I've gotten some knitting done (enough on Saturday to make me see K2togs and SSKs when I shut my eyes for sleep) but haven't had much gumption to photograph or otherwise. Perhaps tomorrow. Send me feel-good vibes, please! I could totally use them, and will send them back to anyone if they need them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Rawr, feel better or I'll kick your germs collective tushes!
Get well soon!
hey crazy girlfriend, if this illness takes a turn for the worse, gasp! no, say it isn't so! then, who gets your stash? ;) get well, i'm sending the vibes now. you're going to have to send me some at the end of the week as i have to babysit this weekend, which means no wine to go with my whine.
Post a Comment