
Why, yes, that photo IS as bad as you think it is. Keep in mind that I was trying to get this cheesecake made in time to chill and set in the fridge while I took care of a million other things, and then while I was trying to lift the shades in order to let in more natural light, well, yes maybe I may have just RIPPED the shades off the wall entirely. Oops.
[The original post was interrupted by a household emergency and then followed by work obligations, so I was unable to include a link to the pattern and the blog of its fabulous designer Saunshine. It should be noted that Saun, a local knitter/designer, has been very helpful with my boneheaded questions about the pattern. Based on this, I would recommend not only the Regine sweater pattern, but probably ALL her patterns. They are clearly written, employ the kinds of yarns that are affordable and easy to find, and result in a stylish and flexible wardrobe piece. And that's my plug for Saunshine.]
4 comments:
blurrry, but still fabulous! i love the sexy open neckline.
It's so beautiful in the blurry picture - I bet it's incredible in real life!! Great job!!!
awesome sweater! I love the neckline. Too bad about your shades...
Great sweater - especially the neckline!
Post a Comment