Saturday, April 14, 2007

ha ha now I learn

Instead of getting all those free tickets to full frame documentary film festival I stayed at home today to do domestic things, like four loads of laundry (for just one person!), cleaning upstairs and down, making some kickass chili, and knitting. Knitting knitting knitting. And now that I am on the computer, taking a break from the knit, I roll on over to the Interweave website to check on the pattern errata for the project that I cast on for this afternoon.

Oh duh. No wonder I was having such problems. I should have checked the errata FIRST. I usually do, but I was so caught up in my attitude of "Look at me multi-tasking! I'm doing laundry and dishes and cooking and knitting and mopping! I don't need no stinkin' forethought!" So let this be a warning to you. Go ahead and check the errata. It's free, and they put it up there just for you! Just do it. Don't be me.

Pictures of actual completed objects to come. Also, those of you who use Firefox, have you downloaded the Pimpzilla skin for it? It makes all your web browsing 150% more bling-y. Anyway, the kids at work are getting a kick out of it.

No comments: