2. Cable Down Raglan is no more. I ripped, washed, and rewound the yarn, and have already begun the Something Red even though I have about eight other WIPs I should work on first.

Goodbye Cable-Down! Thanks for playing.
3. I love coffee.

We only got a hundred pounds of the renowned, award-winning, crazy-high-auction-price Gesha beans from this special farm in Panama, and we pre-sold all of it, which was kind of exciting. I reserved my bag as soon as they went on sale, and have been enjoying little cups every now and then. It's very floral and perfumey, to the point where some people have said they are disappointed that the intense aroma does not carry through in the taste. In any case, this ices up like a dream although each ten-cup pot of iced coffee only costs, hmm... five bucks? That's five bucks at cost, people, after my employee discount. It's worth it. Who knows if/when I'll ever get to have this coffee again.
No comments:
Post a Comment