I was trying to be all cool and stylin' by tweaking my template and making things all pretty and new and customized, and of course I totally screwed it up. I have saved my old template and its customizations, but the whole point is that I never really liked it in the first place, right? So I'll try this new one, and please everyone (all three of you) let me know if you experience any problems.
If you are reading this and are wondering if maybe you should have a knitblog of your own (and for some crazy reason you don't already), go to blogger.com to see about setting up your own free blog. It's not the only blog hosting site out there, but they sure make it easy on you! To be honest, I have sometimes fantasized about having a zippy Movable-Type-based blog, but am unable to invest any time, energy, or money in learning something new and redesigning things. Look at what happened to my redesign experiment today! The word "awry" comes to mind. (At least I got to keep things pink.)
In knitting news, I am almost finished with the back of Lucky Clover cardi, although for some reason I keep forgetting to snap a picture of my progress. Trust me, it's all coming out okay, except for the wonky part where I yarned-over accidentally and instead of ripping back I just dropped the extra stitch. Some of you know exactly what kind of wobbly-stitch wonkiness results from this. Interlocking Rings just needs her ends woven in and the lower edge "blocked into submission" [Irene quote via Rosemary]. Otherwise she looks good and fits perfectly. My Saturday afternoon shift as a hostess at the restaurant might be a good time to debut this baby: let's just hope that all the graduations are over with and I won't actually have to *egads* bus a table in my new shirt!
In personal news, my entire day has been full of stymied efforts, beginning with the power being out when I woke up, and there being no parking available at the library (I felt guilty enough for driving instead of walking), and discovering that my favorite plant shop is going out of business! Even though my attempt at redesigning the blog didn't come to much, at least I made some sort of change, which is better than the rest of the day has gone. Did I mention I have cramps from hell? Anyway, off to eat some more Magic Brownie Ben & Jerry's and knit more Clover. :P
Thursday, June 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i think you should use that picture engelfishy took long ago at havana's ..... the chocolate martini stem lick. :)
Post a Comment