Lovely readers, you may not believe me, but it's true: there are things I love more than knitting. Things I have loved longer than I have knitting.
Yes, HOCKEY. Right now it's Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals, at the end of the second period, and MY HOME TEAM is winning 2-0.
Also, I am about to knit Row 498 of my 500-row peacock lace shawl. Normally this would be the most exciting thing going on in my life, but... HOCKEY!!!!!
I can only hope that when I give my favorite grandchild this shawl, I will tell said child, "And as your little grandmother cast off the ends of this very shawl, the Carolina Hurricanes won their very first Cup! This shawl was a witness to HISTORY!"
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Monday, June 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
nYay!! I love hockey, its never boring : )
*L* nyay? really I meant Yay!
the peacock hockey shawl ..., that has a nice ring to it.
Post a Comment