Thursday, June 01, 2006

K is for Karen

DUH! In my world, K is always for Karen.

jr_km

What Jonathan Richman is trying to say in this picture is, "K is for Karen! You know, this nice girl here with the fork. Man, it's so hot in the club right now."

**UPDATE!** Because K is for Karen, I've decided to stop talking about it and actually start the Knitting Karens Webring! If you would like to join, click on the "join" button on my sidebar in the Knitting Karens webring table, or leave a comment here and I'll figure out how to add you! If you know a knitting Karen who should/would/could join, please tip her off. The more, the merrier!**

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is flippin great!!!

Noey D. said...

Yay for Karens!! I joined!

gray la gran said...

i guess you finally found a way to keep me out of the club !, albeit a web-rinky-dinky club ! grrrr ....

when will you make the girlfriend ring ?

gray la gran said...

hey! LOOK ! jonathan likes (karen) red too !

Karen said...

What a wonderful idea!!!! I just joined too!!

Karen said...

Oh, would you like a button for your ring? I made one and put it on my site with the ring code, so you can see it when you check my blog. :) If you like it, send me your e-mail address and I'll send it to you in gif or jpeg formats. If you hate it, let me know and I'll take it off my ring code. :)

Anonymous said...

great picture of you with Johnathan Richman. Wow.

Glad to see you are doing well.

Best,
Linda