Monday, May 29, 2006

should I?

Should I join The Amazing Lace? Do I really need another reason to work on a lace project, other than "I can't wait to finish the one I'm already working on, so I can cast on for another"?

oh, shurl!

So pretty. I wish I could take credit, but I didn't write this pattern. Again, the Fiddlesticks Peacock shawl. So pretty. I might be able to finish Chart 7 TONIGHT! Locopops is having its first anniversary party tonight but I just can't bring myself to leave the house. I'm supposed to be "packing" to move, but ah... whatever. The knitting calls.

ETA: a few minutes later. Never mind!! I signed up for it. I could NOT stop myself. I'm not in any knitalongs right now, no palling-action here, so why not? And it might give me a push to wind and knit up TGC (The Green Cashmere). You want to see as much of the TGC as you can, right?

2 comments:

gray la gran said...

you know, yesterday i read the guidelines of the amazine lace and the summer of stash. i pondered. i postured. i said nope, not for this knittin' chick-a-dee. it's not that i'm not a joiner, it's that i have trouble with commitment. i sure would hate to sign up, and for people to check in on my progress, to see that i'm busy knitting finger puppets from fresh yarn. but, who knows, i could be on a yarn diet and only knit lace. it seems that i knitted a lace swatch yesterday, from stash. gasp! hmmm ....

gray la gran said...

OMG! it's going to be a looooong summer! i joined something. i've never done that before! will i be faithful?!