Howdy, y'all! I been dancin' the Maryland Reel, and now I'm a-reelin' real hard! First of all, the sticker shock. I spent way more at Maryland Sheep and Wool than I intended, although I regret none of my purchases. None. I just need to get on the stick and start working on some projects!
I am mostly in a state of freakout from these things: I came home to find that LUSH and my sockpal have both left packages on my doorstep over the weekend, and that my roommate is moving out THIS WEEK!!!!!! ARGH! This is approximately two months before I am ready to move myself. Which means... what to do for two months?
So pardon me if I have no enthusiasm for MDSW or anything knit-related because I am FREAKING OUT about my living sitch. DAMN!!!!
Monday, May 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment