Wednesday, August 09, 2006

ask pinky

The day has come. I am a starra. [FYI: August is now over, so mercifully my "Star of the Month" link is DEAD DEAD DEAD.] This is your extremely limited opportunity to find out more about your favorite Pinky D'Acrylique. You knew she knit, or didn't knit, or put off knitting, or referred to knitting without showing it to you, but what else is there to this "Pinky" person? What has she been hiding all these years?

What I want to know is, what do you wished they had asked but did not? Everyone who clicks that link is either bound to 1. leave a new (and to-be-answered) question in the comments here or 2. order coffee after reading my lame-o profile. You! You! You! my dear Reader! are honor-bound to commit either or both of these acts, and I'm totally not shilling for coffee so you know I'm really just comment-whoring at this point. So please, Ask Pinky. Ask her now. NOW!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, congrats! I too am interested about the Japanese Sundae's! : )

Macoco said...

My question is (since I'm from Massachusetts) - What was your favorite coffee place in Amherst/Northampton?

Anonymous said...

Hi Pinky,

This was great reading. All the things I never knew.

I miss lunch at whole foods too. And buying food for dinner....

take care,
Linda (aka Nastashua of Narnia)

f. pea said...

I have rude questions about Smithies but I won't ask them on this here family blog. My other question is, do you heat the coffee cup first? And what kind of travel mug do you prefer?