Tuesday, July 10, 2007

July 13!

I know it's not July 13 yet, but I am writing this in advance so that everyone can plan for the birthdays of two of my favorite knitters in the blogosphere. And look! They have birthdays on the same day to make it easier to remember! Friday the 13th, how can you forget that?

Also celebrating a birthday that day are Mr. Firetweed and my old friend Mikey. A motley bunch, to be sure.

What will I be doing that day? Leading the coffee cupping at work, so if you're around, stop by the office at ten and bring your silver cupping spoon (if you leave it at home, it's okay, we have extras).

2 comments:

fire tweed said...

is someone fishing for birthday wishes? Happy happy birthday pinky!

shall we get together and throw down in honor of you, mr. fire tweed, and the creepiest of days?

Anonymous said...

Yay for our birthdays! hooray for us!