Tuesday, June 28, 2005

brief update

Kids, I know it's been a while since I've updated. I have been sick with something so AWFUL that I haven't even wanted to knit. !!! Things are getting better, and I'm back at work and out socializing, and have resumed work on my projects. When things get just a wee bit further along, I will post some photos.

A side note: my Secret Pal was wise enough to send me Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk in Karen Red, oh yes, but even wiser to send me just enough to make a One Skein Wonder! So I am already knitting this yarn up, and loving every moment of it. I can tell that I will get a lot of use out of this item, and I haven't even gotten halfway through it. (I know, these things are supposed to take just a couple hours to make, but remember: too sick even to knit!)

1 comment:

gray la gran said...

babycakes, you better wear it, and your OTHER ONE too! get well --- and figure out my life! kisses, ... me!