
Or, N was for noodles, but I was ravenous when I got home and neglected to take the "before" shot. I raced right on ahead to the "after" shot. Sadly, I was buying this little dish to be my lunch tomorrow, but I could not hold back.
What you see before you is the remains of spicy peanut noodles from Jujube. I stopped in on my way home from yoga class, and rediscovered my need to marry the bartender there. Seriously, he is my next boyfriend. It will probably take me another three months to get over him and then I can go in again for more spicy noodles. Bartender Man, please consider this to be my formal offer of marriage. CALL ME. Your cocktails are magical and your enchanting eyes are like sugar-encrusted daggers plunging sweetly into my heart. IIIEEE!!!
1 comment:
If Bartender Man doesn't accept that wonderful proposal, we'll know he's been sampling too many of his beverages!!
Post a Comment