Sunday, July 01, 2007
socks n shoes
Just when you think I've disappeared completely off the radar, I go and join a flickr group dedicated to photos of socks and shoes. Look here! I'm not much for photography, and you can tell, since most of my pictures are blurry or otherwise weird. However, this concept amused me, and I have to say that the photo shoot itself was a nice little lark, if only for the chance to match up my handknitted socks with shoes that I normally would not wear with them. And what's wrong with a little silly fun every now and then?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
love them! especially with the shoes.
are those my red koigu socks?!
i checked out your other photos and loved them all! i love seeing the yarns you've knitted with ... it inspires me to knit up my lorna's and str too :)
a boon to foot fetishists everywhere!
Such gorgeous socks and très kinky--love it!
Post a Comment