flickr is down right now, so no pictorials for you, but I have to say: I got the best surprise last night! My Beau found a stash of yarn in his friend's basement, and he dug it out for me, and guess what it is!!
PINK ACRYLIC!! How can I possibly make this up? He doesn't know about this blog, I'm pretty sure, although he does know that I bought a digital camera suddenly for no particular reason (especially after I've exclaimed many times how much I hate taking pictures). Anyhoo, if I hadn't already gone through my recent Tranformation About The Way I Think About Pink, I probably would have said, "Thanks but no thanks." But at this very moment, this is as precious an addition to my stash as any greenish Noro, red Koigu, or handpainted blue cashmere.
So I think my new Beau is reading my mind. Is it any wonder that later that night we had a long discussion about our respective dream weddings [mine being sneaking very hush-hushly to Tuscany and getting married at sunset with only as many witnesses as we have to have]... don't freak out, we're not getting married. But I was, shall we say, put in that frame of mind.
Pictures of my triumphant new knitting-needle case are coming soon...!!
Monday, January 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment