
Once finished with Clapotis, I almost IMMEDIATELY cast on for some socks, because, as you all know, I've been dying to work on some sox for a while now. I chose the "Retro Rib" pattern in the Winter 2004 Interweave Knits, an easy-to-remember pattern that fit the sock yarn that I already had in the stash-- Regia "with cotton!". I am almost about to turn the heel, so when I have more to show (and good light for photographing) I will let you see what's been taking up my knitting time recently. Also, I have been working more on Ms. Ruffles, but only sporadically. I know, I know. It's a spring scarf, I should finish it soon, but the current weather just doesn't give me the impression that spring is anywhere nearby.
I'll probably want to race through the socks before starting anything else, although I have received a hat request and am also planning to knock out a few red scarves for the Red Scarf Project before starting on Anything Huge, which I guess means the Lamb's Pride afghan. I should think twice about working on a wool afghan over the summer, but it worked once before and I'd prefer to have it ready for the cool weather next fall than spend the cool months working and the warm months not-enjoying. And, uh, it's red. Must Have Red Project.
No comments:
Post a Comment