I bet you thought I finally drowned in my stash of red yarn, didn't you? While that may be possible, it's not what actually happened. Drowning, though, may be preferable to what I have been doing, which is lying in bed doped up and dizzy, unable to knit, read, or do anything besides shift around. After four days of antibiotics, I am beginning to feel better.
What do I have? Don't ask my doctor, she's not sure.
So I haven't done much knitting recently but I was able to finish the Retro Rib socks. When the next sunny day rolls around I'll take some pictures. Trust me, I have lots of pictures to take!
I should begin swatching for the Interlocking Rings top, but am reluctant to start because I have to modify the pattern: no waist shaping! Why have such a cute, shoulder-bearing, mega-femme top and design it to hang on the body like a burlap sack? There's no way I'm going to make this without some shaping, and that means supercareful swatching and superannoying math.
I have been having problems with blogger lately too. Anyone else?
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment