Durr! If I met you at MDSW and you are here at my site because of our enchanted encounter, please leave a comment so I will know where to find you! My rockstar lifestyle means that I do not carry pen-n-paper, nor do I take pictures with the camera that weighs down my bag, but I must stand on the edges of every photo and gossip column, reapplying my lip gloss and scanning the crowd for famous people to talk about later.
I promise to write a REAL MDSW post later, after a glass of wine, another lip gloss application, and finding a new roommate.
Monday, May 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hi Karen, it was great to meet you at the blog meet-up, and I totally think you should start a knitting karens webring! Karens unite!
I was there and I met you, too! I spent lots, too but I'm very satisfied with the amount that I purchased. Show us your haul!
I met you too!! and my Mom (damn I'm a dork!) I'm not ready to fully disclose how much I spent : D
great to meet and sleep with you at MSW !
In response to gray la gran's comment, I feel the need to go on record that we did not MEET for the first time at MDSW. So if you think I will share a bed with some at the drop of a hat like that... then you are somewhat mistaken. It really depends on if you have to-die-for brown eyes and a terrifying knowledge of Canadian comedy routines. Gray LaGran and I have known each other for more years than can be counted.
hey sister!
glad that you like your sox!!!
Hi Karen,
I enjoyed meeting you at the blog meetup. I had the pink/purple/red mermaid socks. Glad to see I'm not the only one who hasn't posted my haul yet.
Post a Comment